Friday, May 9, 2014

I don't wanna do that!!!

I have some things that I don't wanna do forever. The following are those;
  • to wind a snake around my neck
  • to go on scary rides
The first one is about snakes. I have hated snakes since I was a little child. How do I dislike snakes? For example,  I don't wanna touch them, and see them whether they are live ones or even in pictures. If I happen to see a snake somewhere, I will turn around immediately, and run off in a hurry as possible as I can. And if I happen to see a picture of a snake on a book, I will close the book like a flash of lightning, and stay away from it. Now, I'm sure all of you can imagine what I will do or become if I wind a snake around my neck. certainly, that will give me a shudder, or I will fall down on a floor in faint. I don't wanna do that never and ever.

The second one is about scary rides. The reason why I don't like scary rides is that simply I'm afraid of heights and speed. So, actually, I've never ridden roller coasters, even a small one or one for children. Therefore, it is a nightmare for me to go on scary rides. I don't wanna do that never and ever.


photo credit: http://j.people.com.cn/94638/205938/8239886.html 






4 comments:

  1. Hi Nozomi. I read your blog and it is really fun!! I also don't like scary rides so much, but the Hollywood Dream, the roller coaster in USJ, is the one I really love. Why don't you try it with me!? I'm sure it would be really fun. I hope your good reaction♪ Oh, by the way, I'm sorry but I like snakes, especially California King Snake! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog!! And I also enjoyed reading your comment. I haven't heard "the Hollywood Dream", but if I have an opportunity and strong decision, I want to challenge it with you:) By the way, I can't understand that why you like snakes! It's unbelievable!

      Delete
  2. I don't like snakes, too. When I went to Okinawa for a school trip, my friends ask me to wind a snakes around neck with her. Of course, I refuse to it! I could not understand why people want to touch snakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog! And I'm glad I can share the feeling with you. I understand how the situation was because one of my friend who experienced the same thing showed me a picture! (Actually, I didn't join the school trip.) That snake was a white one, wasn't it? Did you keep on seeing the snake until your friend finished taking picture? If so, you are awesome. If I had been you, I would have run away!

      Delete