Tuesday, April 22, 2014

When it rains, it pours.

When it rains, it pours. This is a proverb, and its meaning is if someone encounters a bad luck, more bad luck will follow. There is a similar Japanese proverb, which is "Nakittsura ni hachi."

Today is the day which is described as "When it rains, it pours." In this morning, I failed to leave home on usual time and wasn't able to catch the appropriate trains, so I was flustrated. When I arrived at Musashi-sakai and touched my Suica to the ticket gate, a buzzar was rang. I asked a station staff for this, he told me that I mistouched at the previous station. Because of this, I missed the appropriate bus. When I arrived at the university, it had just passed 8:50, so I hurried to N-kan where LLA class was held. After I entered N-kan, someone told me that the room was changed and we have to go to a room in Honkan. So, again I hurried to Honkan with the person, went to the 3rd floor, and sat down in the room. In a few minutes, I realized that I was in a wrong room, yes, actually, the room was for stream 4 students! Therefore, I left the room and went to N-kan, but while I was going to the correct room, I noticed that I left my jacket in the wrong room. However, I decided to got to take that after the LLA class.

This is just a part of my bad luck day. Actually, I had more and more bad luck after this experience. Today, I surely understood what the meaning of "When it rains, it pours." was.

No comments:

Post a Comment